The Medical Illumination MI-1000 LED surgical light is the part of the cutting-edge MI LED Series offered by Medical Illumination. The MI-1000 features exceptional quality, energy-efficient operation, and cool, and bright output. *Installation not included.
- LED Surgical light with bright, accurate light
- LED light output rated at 100,000 lux
- 4,300 degrees Kelvin color temperature
- Very low heat, virtual elimination of heat in the light beam as well as ambient heat radiated from the light head
- All MI Series lights incorporate a special front diffuser lens system that individually re-directs each beam into a single, coherent, even light field
- Excellent shadow control
- Near-zero radiated heat
- Five-stage dimming and on/off switch controlled from a unique sterilizable handle
- High efficiency LED lights use around half the electric consumption of standard halogen lights
- No replacement bulbs
- Long-life LED lights are rated at 50,000 hours
- Lower overall maintenance costs
- Extra sterilizable handles for the the MI-1000 are available separately
- Available in a variety of mounting options and extension kits
- Three (3) year limited warranty (excluding all bulbs and LED’s)
Important Note: Please specify ceiling height for ceiling mounted surgical lights. Ceilings higher than 9″8″ require an extended rod. For ceilings 9’8″ or less, the ceiling rod is included.
*FREE SHIPPING ON ALL MEDICAL ILLUMINATION PRODUCTS*
There are no reviews yet.